Tuesday 18 January 2011

Loud and Clear

Dear Readers,

For no particular reason, my blog has now been subtly rebranded from Today Through My Eyes, to Loud and Clear: Today Through My Eyes.

It came to me in a flash of “inspiration” during my last week of an unpaid internship at the New Statesman which I have worked day and night (well, maybe not day and night, but definitely all trading hours) at a shoe shop in order to afford.

You will be pleased to know that my talents for envelope stuffing and transcription have been greatly nurtured, so if anyone is in the position to pay actual money for such services please do contact me immediately. Alternatively, if you would like to donate to charity, my bank details are available on request.

Much love,

Sirena xxx

1 comment:

  1. "You will be pleased to know that my talents for envelope stuffing and transcription have been greatly nurtured"

    Brilliant! I got the same feeling towards the end of my internship there (finished in December last year). I miss it, and a little annoyed at myself for not posting more blog entries during my time there.

    Now back to the unemployment line and searching for work out in the middle of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete